cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display work flow log in web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I generated a list of users work flow in web dynpro abap now i wanted to display log as it appears in standard report using method cl_swf_rdg_dispatcher=>execute_dialog_request but when i run it it give me below mention error

"Screen output without connection to user. "

code is as follows

DATA: ls_por TYPE sibflpor.

ls_por-INSTID = lv_wi_id. "8177

ls_por-CATID = 'BC'.

CALL METHOD cl_swf_rdg_dispatcher=>execute_dialog_request

EXPORTING

im_por = ls_por

im_function = 'DISP'

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 1.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE sy-msgty NUMBER sy-msgno

WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

ENDIF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the coding of method EXECUTE_DIALOG_REQUEST_MULTI and there some function mudule will be used.

use that function module to acieve the desired output.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

main problem is even i pass the value to Function module it will provide me resultant screen . how can i got it displayed in Abap web dynpros ? is there any container available to display ABAP screen ? as it is available for ALV

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> is there any container available to display ABAP screen ? as it is available for ALV

No. There is no container for displaying SAPGUI inside of Web Dynpro. The closest you could get to this would be the SAPGUI for HTML running inside an iFrame, but that is completely different than what you are talking about (and also not recommended). Dynpro/SAPGUI output is a very different technology thatn Web Dynpro and the two can't be mixed directly. You need to find a way to extract the data you need without any calls to visualize it.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The class method you are call must be trying to output using list processing or calling a dynpro screen - neither of which is possible from Web Dynpro. You will need to find some other method to access this same data, but then visualize it yourself in Web Dynpro.