cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BADI - IF_DP_WTY_UI_FIELD_MAPPING~CLAIM_HEADER_DATA_OUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of our requirement i am using DPWTY_CLAIM_DETAIL standard component, I enhanced this component by adding one view to display claim custom values. For this i am using BADI - gb_backend_calls->claim_change. I am executing this application through portal, when clicking on claim no(CLMNO) i want to display all the data(standard and custom data ), but standard data is displaying, but custom fields which i enhanced in this component are not displaying, not getting data. I want to display this data in change mode.. can anybody give any idea where is the problem...

thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> In one of our requirement i am using DPWTY_CLAIM_DETAIL standard component, I enhanced this component by adding one view to display claim custom values. For this i am using BADI - gb_backend_calls->claim_change. I am executing this application through portal, when clicking on claim no(CLMNO) i want to display all the data(standard and custom data ), but standard data is displaying, but custom fields which i enhanced in this component are not displaying, not getting data. I want to display this data in change mode.. can anybody give any idea where is the problem...

>

>

>

> thanks,

> Kris

Hi Kris,

it is difficult to say where the problem is with out having insight of your application.

How do you relate your new view to the current view assembly ? how they are connected?

how did you mange the context in your enhanced view ? any context mapping ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basakaran,

Thanks for your reply,

I done field mapping using BADI using IF_DP_WTY_UI_FIELD_MAPPING~CLAIM_HEADER_DATA_IN. and written code like this...

*-Pass the data to the Z structure

data : wa_bapi_ext TYPE bapiparex.

*- 1. Date of Failure - GS_CLAIM_LIST-ZDATE_OF_FAILURE.

wa_bapi_ext-structure = 'WTY_PNWTYH_CUST'.

wa_bapi_ext-valuepart1 = 'ZDATE_OF_FAILURE'.

wa_bapi_ext-valuepart2 = is_headerdata-ZDATE_OF_FAILURE.

wa_bapi_ext-valuepart3 = '1000000000'.

APPEND wa_bapi_ext TO et_extensionin.

CLEAR wa_bapi_ext.

Any help...

thanks,

kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how does your new view would be called ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Basakaran,

I am Enhanced this view to standard component, and i am calling this application through portal.

thanks,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the misunderstanding Since you wrote adding one view i assumed you created new view.

In one of our requirement i am using DPWTY_CLAIM_DETAIL standard component, I enhanced this component by adding one view to display claim custom values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basakaran,

This is the std component - DPWTY_CLAIM_DETAIL and i enhanced this with one view(Enhance implimentation ) and calling this from portal.

thanks,

kris.