cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening Adobe Form - "Processing exception during a "Render" operatio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am getting the following error while debugging the adobe form.

Processing exception during a "Render" operation.#Request start time: Tue Jan 04
 07:11:02 GMT 2011#com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException:
 ##Specific error information:#a file-system error has occurred (^0)#INTERNAL ER
ROR! Badly formed SStringKey found in StringKey::GetKey().###Exception Stack Tra
ce:#com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: ##Specific err
or information:#a file-system error has occurred (^0)#INTERNAL ERROR! Badly form
ed SStringKey found in StringKey::GetKey().###at com.adobe.ads.request.ADSReques
t.processOperations(Unknown Source)##at com.adobe.ads.request.ADSRequest.process

The error in the portal is displayed as

The following error text was processed in the system DE1 : WebDynpro Exception: ADS call failed ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException:(200,101). 
The error occurred on the application server de1cen00_DE1_00 and in the work process 7 . 
The termination type was: RABAX_STATE 
The ABAP call stack was: 
Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP
Method: CREATE_PDF_DDIC of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP
Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CADOBE==================CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CADOBE==================CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

The form was working fine till we made some small changes in the form.

Please let me know if anyone faced similar problem before. Appreciate if you provide me any leads regarding this error.

Thank you.

Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restarting the ADS server and applying the note 1518283 resolved the issue.

Regards

Ranganath