cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Outbound delivery with order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem with creation of outbound delivery with order reference from transaction VL01N. When i enter into the transaction with order key in, but in the tab Picking there is one column Pick quantity which is showing as grey field with zero value(Grey field don't allow to change the quantity). This Pick quantity is always allow to put us required quantity but i come across this kind of scenario very first time. Can you please help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your combination of Plant+Storage location is enabled for warehouse management. So directly putting the picking value is not possible. You have two options now.

1. If you know howto put pickign through transfer orders, do it through LT03 and confirm teh TO for picking quantity to be updated in delivery. You have to find out teh stock in the source bin and use it in transfer order. You may get in touch with WM consultant, if you dont know how to do it.

2. If you are ok with just doing picking without WM, then you can change the storage location in delivery and then try picking in delivery itself. The storage location should not be enabled for WM for the plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your 1st option of LT03, i really am not getting how to go ahead with this. If i'll go with your second option do i need to change the storage location in material ? Do i need to create new storage location ? ...please guide

Thank you/

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to change the storage location in the delivery. You dont need to create a new storage location. If some other storage location is assigned to the plant, that storage location should be selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once storage location is greyed out in the system with plant.

then its difficuilt to change it.

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION to open or edit or activate it

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have extended material with another storage location available for the plant. I used that storage location whlle creation of delivery but i am seeing the Pick quantity as grey field only.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if WM is there then.

i think ware house management is there in picture.

please use - SUBSEQUENT FUNCTIONS - CREATE A TRANSFER ORDER.

or

LT03.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To use LT03 i have to create outbound delivery through VL01N despite of that field Pick qunatity is showing grey field, am i correct ? ...and then that delivery number i need to use in LT03 ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please confirm in your delivery there are two status Picking status and WM managged status.

Please let us know what value is shown in this two fields.

It must be either of A , B, C

If transfer order creation is automatic in your case then currently it must be showing Picking status as C and WM managed status as B.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate what kind of material you are using, and the item category?

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think ware house management is there in picture.

please use - SUBSEQUENT FUNCTIONS - CREATE A TRANSFER ORDER.

or

LT03.

balajia