cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Configuration SO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have ECC PO and as of now user creates manual sales order in other R/3 4.7 which is time consuming, less accurate and erroneous process. I got to know something on ALE configuration where user creates PO in ECC, automatically SO created in R/3. Basically, i have two separate server ECC and R/3. pl share ALE configuration steps of to create SO in other R/3 system from PO of ECC system. Pl also share any other processes to be followed to achieve automation of SO creation into other SAP system from PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below link perhaps gives you over all idea about how it works.

Link: [ALE/EDI|;

Thanks

Sats

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the transaction code VOE2 which suits your requirement to create the SO from PO with ALE

In that transaction code you have to maintain the combination of Customer , vendor and sales area details

After that set up the partner profiles in the transaction code WE20 with the Partner type LS from ECC to R/3 with relevant message types and IDOC types

Please let the Developer know these details and he would be able to create the Partner profile

revert back if you need further details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, thanks for inputs. Can you elaborate more on Developer role to configure this business process ? is it possible functional guy can do this config ? What is the trigger point for creating sale order in other system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

basically i am not well versed with what you have asked.

/people/kevin.wilson2/blog/2006/11/13/ale-scenario-development-guide

i hope this link is help ful to you.

please check and confirm

balajia