Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Sales order item from excel to SAP in VA01 thru frontend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a front end user.

SAP version 710.

we enter sales order thru frontend in VA01 in SAP. The data is stored in excel.

Currently the following is performed.

Open VA01. In transaction entry screen ,

Copy from Excel & Paste In SAP the following

SAPID of the Customer

PO No.

PO Date

Then copy and paste the line items from excel block by block i.e. depending on no. of line items seen in SAP per screen, copy that many lines from excel and Paste in SAP.

Then select next block and

SAVE the order.

In excel there are many orders of different customers.

I know litte bit of VBA.

Can this be automated somehow.

Pl. help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

You could do this with SAP tools like LSMW or eCATT which let you record the VA01 and then upload from CSV file formatted in the right way.

There are some third-party tools that specialize in that. For example, take a look at [Winshuttle|http://www.winshuttle.com] which is more flexible and where there is even an Excel add-in to upload the Sales Order from Excel to SAP.

Hope this helps.

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can use BDC methodoligies like session method or call transaction to upload the data.

script_man
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

to automate the work in the SAP, it requires e.g. SAP GUI Scripting.

1. Please check whether your client is allowed to SAP GUI Scripting. (ALT / F12 -> Options -> Scripting -> Enable Scripting)

2. There should be only an indicator for Enable Scripting.

3.The other two indicators by Notify When ... should be inactive.

4.You would then be able to record a SAP GUI script. (ALT / F12 -> Script Recording and Playback... -> red dot)

5.Please record all that to what you have to do it manually for first record in Excel.

6.Stop recording (record and playback -> yellow dot)

7.Please then present the results here in the forum for your script.

8.Present us also your Excel sheet with some rows.

Unfortunately I have no access to the VA01 transaction. But you can already read a lot in advance on the following link.:

Regards,

ScriptMan

former_member732391
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, Script Man,

I know that the topic is old but I have almost the same issue.

I need to create macro which to create production orders. So I recorded manually creation of a order in CO01.

Can you help me for further steps?

Also I need to create number of order, quantity, date and start time.

If Not IsObject(application) Then
   Set SapGuiAuto  = GetObject("SAPGUISERVER")
   Set application = SapGuiAuto.GetScriptingEngine
End If
If Not IsObject(connection) Then
   Set connection = application.Children(0)
End If
If Not IsObject(session) Then
   Set session    = connection.Children(0)
End If
If IsObject(WScript) Then
   WScript.ConnectObject session,     "on"
   WScript.ConnectObject application, "on"
End If
session.findById("wnd[0]").resizeWorkingPane 187,26,false
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/cntlIMAGE_CONTAINER/shellcont/shell/shellcont[0]/shell").doubleClickNode "F00006"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtCAUFVD-MATNR").text = "70260000000"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtCAUFVD-WERKS").text = "PL71"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtAUFPAR-PP_AUFART").text = "ZD01"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtAUFPAR-PP_AUFART").setFocus
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtAUFPAR-PP_AUFART").caretPosition = 4
session.findById("wnd[0]").sendVKey 0
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/txtCAUFVD-GAMNG").text = "1575"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/cmbCAUFVD-TERKZ").key = "5"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GSTRP").setFocus
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GSTRP").caretPosition = 0
session.findById("wnd[0]").sendVKey 4
session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/cntlCONTAINER/shellcont/shell").focusDate = "20210225"
session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/cntlCONTAINER/shellcont/shell").selectionInterval = "20210225,20210225"
session.findById("wnd[0]/tbar[1]/btn[32]").press
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GLTRP").text = ""
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GLUZP").text = ""
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GSUZP").text = "17:30"
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GSUZP").setFocus
session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP_0115/tabpKOZE/ssubSUBSCR_0115:SAPLCOKO1:0120/ctxtCAUFVD-GSUZP").caretPosition = 4
session.findById("wnd[0]/tbar[1]/btn[32]").press
session.findById("wnd[0]").sendVKey 11