cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to transport Fixed Recepients in PI ?

tushar_saurabh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we transport the fixed recepients in PI 7.1 from the alert category? Please advice me on the process.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the below link, using that process you can tranposrt Alert category along with its Fixed Recipients.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a6/5a94413aaad960e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

- lalit -

tushar_saurabh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Lalit.

The link you have suggested is for transpoting Alert Category and the recipients in those category do not transport. I have tried it. Any other suggestion.

Thanks

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar, of course you can. If you check when you try to save any change in the fixed recipients table, it asks you to get that change in a transport order, so you can transport that change as any other transport order in the abap stack.

Regards,

Juan

tushar_saurabh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan.

I had the transport when the changes were made to recipients. Now, I have deleted those trasnports. Is there a way to create a fresh transports which includes all the existing recipeints? Also, I dont wish to create transport for each recipients as I will move them to next environmnent on regular basis.

Thanks

Tushar

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try making a change in the Alert Category and another one in the Fixed Recipients list, and putting both of them in the same transport order, so then you can transport the two things with the same order.

Hope this helps,

Juan

tushar_saurabh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have whole list of Alert category and dont wish to change each one and add to transport. Just want to create a transport only for fixed recipients.

Thanks

Tushar

tushar_saurabh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your help.

Juan,

You are right. The solution you suggested seems to be the one. Thanks!!