Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Table that shows what queries make up a template

former_member318517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I go into AGR_BUFFI, I can see what is a BW Query and what is a BW Template in the Menu of the role. Is there another table that will show me what underlying queries make up that template?

I can find that info in the MetaData Repository in the system but I was looking for an easier way via a table.

Thanks,

Tom

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tommy,

The Meta data repository is the best option to find out the information. If you wish to find out the information from the tables, you may refer RSRWBTEMPLATE, which stores this information.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Raghu

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jan 4, 2011 7:20 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks but I believe that may be a table used in 3.5. We're on 7.0 and that table has zero entries.

0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

In BI 7.0, web templates are stored in the table rszwbtmphead. If you wish to see the relation for Queries and web templates, you may check the table RSZWOBJXREF.

But as mentioned in my earlier post, it is always recommended to use the meta data repository to view this data.

Regards,

Raghu