cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Discounts that are distributed just to some item lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have an small problem, I know that is quite complex, but I would like to know if someone has seen this before, my client works in CPG industry

The question is that the use a manual header discount, I mean a discount to the total order but this qty needs to be distributed to some lines that match with specifique characteristic like same material group 2 for example

Can somebody help me please, either standard way either custom way?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. We created a new routine but it doesn't work. I susspect we are writting the wrong code. Can anyone suggest the actual code please ?

Izi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As advised by others, we are already using this. We have created a Header Condition with Group condition and put our requirement in Routine.

This will work.

Regards,

Veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure if this will work for sure or not but u can try group condition at line item level . And also find determine what would condition distribution criteeria e.g. Qty, value etc.

Otherwise you can use routine (vofm) object to handle this.

Thx

Dilip sadh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The suggestion given by Shiva Ram will work. Following are the things which need to be done.

1. Condition has to be header condition type (Header condition checkbox is ticked)

2. Condition has to be a group condition (Group condition checkbox should be ticked)

3. Now create a group condition routine in VOFMFormulasStructure of group key. Here copy one of the routines and code as per your convenience to split the value as per your criteria.

4. Assign this routine number (say 901) to the condition type in V/06.

Now you create transactions and you can see the functionality working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May thanks so,

If I follow your steps, in case I apply the manual header discount in an order which have fragances and skin cares and I wanted to distribute the discount qtys or percentages just for frangaces category?

Could I do it?

Thnks in advance and best regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It will work.

Your total value will be distributed to the line items based on the ratio of the total quantity or total value of each of the line item.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have similar requirements ,where Header discounts should  not be applicable to Free of Charge items.

Please find the thread .

Mentioned is the routine logic ,written in VOFM  and applied in pricing procedure.

FORM KOBED_600.
*{   INSERT         MEDK905678                                        1

sy-subrc = 4.
   if komp-kposn ne 0.

if komp-pstyv = 'ZTNN'.
komp-prsfd = ' '.
endif.
     check: komp-prsfd ca 'BX'.
     check: komp-kznep = space.
   endif.
   sy-subrc = 0.

*}   INSERT
ENDFORM.
FORM KOBEV_600.
*{   INSERT         MEDK905678                                        1
   sy-subrc = 0.
*}   INSERT
ENDFORM.

Still my issue not solved.

Please help me in solving the issue .

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar Babu.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you can achieve this by checking group condition in the condition type in t.code v/07.

Then develop a routine in VOFM to distribute the discounts based on certain condition and assign the routine in the field GrpCond routine field in the condition type.

Regards,