cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deliveries and shipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If we have three deliveries with different shipping points and different ship to parties and different route. Can we include all these three deliveries in one shipment ? If yes , how. If someone can tell briefly

regds

Pamela

Edited by: Pamela79 on Jan 3, 2011 7:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela

You have two options.

If you create the shipments manually then the deliveries can be added by using the select deliveries icon (F6) in the transactions VT01N/VT02N. Each delivery number can be added manually into the W.Ref.To group, delivery selection field or a list of delivery numbers can be passed in. alternatively different selection criteria can be used i.e. PGI date ... as appropriate to your company.

On selection of the execute icon (F8) these deliveries will be included in the shipment (as long as they are valid for transport planning, see delivery header processing tab in T. VL03n)

Alternatively you can automate the delivery selection and shipment createion using a batch process - or create a selection variant for (VT01N) if you want to stay with manual shipment creation.

Creating the delivery selection varient relies on you understanding the buisness rules for delivery selection. i.e. how and why deliveries are selected together to make a shipment.

Thanks James

Edited by: James Rickard on Jan 6, 2011 4:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can include multiple deliveries with different origin and destination locations.

Watchout is that the route on the shipment header should be different than the ones at deliveries - as it should collect all the locations. You can predefine your route when creating shipments via VT04. Alternatively you can develop your own custom route determination logic. Of course there is always a possibility to put routes manually at shipments.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SPRO-->Maintain transportation planning point assign the company code. There should be no issue, though I would like to know your structure set up.

Regards

Waza