cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi experts,requirement related to availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

Requesting your suggestion to fulfill my client requirement,req is like this,client is having multi national business,while creating sales order availability check should carry out basing on batch number,because basing on the batch number they want to restrict the material for the specific country.system should not allow the specific batch material for the restricted country.

Same material can have multiple batch numbers with different characteristics,so material should restrict basing on the batch numbers.I request you to give some idea to customize the requirements.Your early response will be appreciated and rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I undertand that you determine batch when you create delivery. You have an exit in include MV50AFZZ (routine USEREXIT_BATCH_DETERMINATION). You can see Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing for futher info.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for immediate response

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in simple if you want country specific batches to appear in delivery automaticcally.

include a characteristic called country.

in maintaing the condition record thru VCH1 make sure that you have to have country LLAND; in combination of creating condition table.

test it & confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krushi

Why don't you think of linking 'Listing & Exclusion' to map your requirement, instead of using Av.Chk?

Pll revert with the feedback.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst- SAP SD/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in simple if you want country specific batches to appear in delivery automaticcally.

include a characteristic called country.

in maintaing the condition record thru VCH1 make sure that you have to have country LLAND; in combination of creating condition table.

test it & confirm

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following;

1) Create a new characteristic called country in t.code CT04 (for example Z_COUNTRY)

2) Add the characteristic in the batch master class and batch selection class in t.code CL02.

You can further do the testing as below;

1) Add the country name for the batch in t.code MSC1N, for example China

2) Add the same details in t.code VCH1(batch search strategy record).

Then create a new sales document and delivery document. Do the batch determination in the delivery. The system can pick the batches that are assigned with country China.

In my opinion, this is simplest way of controlling batches per country specific. However, I would also like to hear from other experts, who has followed any other strategy.

Regards,