cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unconfirmed orders can be seen in MD04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to understand why in MD04 sometimes I can see an order blocked for credit and other times not.

Which criteria must be met so that the order is visible in MD04?

Is it possible to see an order that is credit blocked and has the confirmed quantity = 0 ?

Thanks!

FS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fathima

In MD04 , you can see the orders blocked data also because if the sales order is blocked because if credit is exceeded. So for the blocked order if delivery has to be done then before doing delivery , that sales order has to be released where as for other orders it is not required.

Yes it is possible to see the order that the credit is blocked but the confirmed qty = 0.During that time if the stock is not there then ordered qty will be = 0 and when stock comes to that plant and sloc then the unconfirmed order will be confirmed and as the order is blocked , that sales order has to be released to do delivery and billing

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks so much for your answer.

I do not know why the orders that get credit blocked because Credit has been exceeded do not appear then in MD04.

Do you have a clue why this happens?

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Fátima

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is due to the routine assigned in transfer of requirements.

Go to path SPRO->Sales and distribution ->basic functions->availability check and transfer of requirements->Maintain requirements for transfer of requirements. (t.code OVB8).

Check the routine assigned here. I assume system routine is assigned with routine 1. You can check the coding by clicking the drop down button and highlighting the routine and then clicking on the source text button.

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fathima

This happens because of the plant parameters and the availability check an Transfer of Requirements also. So check the Availability check and the Transfer of Requirements configuration. As because of that only in MD04 it will appear.In OPPQ also check the plant parameters as this could be one of the reason for determining the data in MD04

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima;

Pl. have a look at the routine maintained in transfer ofd requirements and note that SAP R/3 comes with the sample requirement '101' which adds the additional requirement that confirmed quantities should be set to zero if the credit block is set.

But this requirement is visible in MD04 but not going to hamper the availability process.

If you need to change it you can put this change in new requirement outine.

I hope this will be helpful.

Regards;

Avi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

Thanks for your answer.

Can you help me where the assignment of these requirements routine is done?

I know that the routines are created via VOFM but the assignment is done via which transaction/path?

Thanks!

Fatima

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the path that I have mentioned earlier. The routine is assigned there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ;

Pl. refer path below;

Sales and Distribution ==> Basic Functions ==>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements==>Transfer of Requirements==>Maintain Requirements For Transfer Of Requirements.

Maintain here the routine created.

If anymore information required pl. let me know.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avi,

I will explain to you my issue :

I noticed that an order blocked for credit if :

- one item has the field Fix date and Qty activated (VBAP-FIXMG) visible on the Schedule Line screen this line is not being shown on MD04

- another item of the same order that does not have this field activated is being displayed correctly.

I'm working on the following requirement:

I have developed a userexit in program MV45AFZZ on the Form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, where this field (VBAP-FIXMG) is activated depending on some validations.

Example:

This field should be ONLY activated whenever

- the Order credit status is NOT blocked VBUK-CMGST not equal "B".

- if the VBEP-WMENG is equal to VBEP-BMENG

If one of the two situations is not meet, then the field should be deactivated.

Since during order processing the order might not be credit blocked YET, the flag is being activated.

Later in the process and after the standard Credit Check is done, the order gets credit blocked.

For this reason, I have another userexit that deactivates the flag in case the VBUK-CMGST became = B.

However, in these case I guess the deactivation is too late in the process because for orders that had the Flag set and that became later credit blocked, these lines are not visible anymore in the MD04.

My guess is if I perform a simulation of the Credit Check during the SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE maybe the flag could be updated at that moment and my second userexit could be then not necessary.

Can you help me with your opinion about what could be a good solution?

Many thanks!

Fátima

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fathima

As SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE and USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE , both these user exits functionalities will be bit different , so , as per your requirement the better option is to use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE as you can include another set point in the user exit and then it should work correctly

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

You are right ! It can help if you use simulation of SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE .

But I am not sure this is a good business process because a customer whose credit is lapsed and asking a material at a fixed date are contradictory actions. So think over it.

Rest can solve your logic.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avi,

If my order gets credit blocked I want that the flag FIXMG is removed from all items.

My problem is that on the form SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, the standard credit check did not occur yet, so my flag will be set and by this time the requirements are passed with the flag on.

Only after Credit Check ran I will remove the flag...

Do you know how can I perform a creidt simulation of my order during the SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE?

If I can know upfront that my order will be credit blcoked, I could remove the flag immediately and the requirements should be correctly transfered. Since the flag will be OFF order items will then be visible in MD04.

Thanks for your help.

Fátima