Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPinst terminated by SIGINT(Ctrl+C)

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During the installation of database instance, my session got terminated and i was forcefully logged off. This happened at phase "install common system files". I repeated the installation , sometimes it happens in the phase "Import ABAP" as well. I logged in again and checked the logs. " SAPinst terminated by SIGINT(Ctrl+C)" was the error in sapinst logs. I dont have any errors displayed in the OS logs. Since i do not have domain administrator user, I am using a local user with domain administrator rights for the installation. SIDadm and SAPserviceSID is already created manually as domain administrators. SCS instance was installed properly the issue is in the database instance installation. SCS instance and database instance is being installed in different nodes as this is a distributed installation. Could you please help.

Thanks and Regards

Syam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This issue is resolved. We executed the same installation from another location using another desktop and this worked fine. Strange but this is true. Do anyone have any idea?

Thanks and Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe you were using a remote desktop session and the terminal server is configured to log inactive sessions off?

regards

Peter