cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code finding in EU triangular deals

dieter_martin
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for an solution to find the correspondent tax code in the customer order for triangular deals within the EU. If you want to find the tax code automatically by program you have to realize coding in the Userexit MV45AFZZ-> FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO VBAK. In order to be in line with the oss-note 938150, you have additionally to set the EU-triangular deals flag for the special purposes (Vereinfachungsregeln). If anyone of you had experience with the EU tringular deals in SD, maybe he or she could give me an example how to configure it in the SD environment, especially an example coding for the above mentioned userexit.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Dieter Martin

P.S. For german speaking people the answer in german will be choiced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Triangulation deals is a trade done between three parties which all are representatives of different EU countries.

We need to define the new access sequece for the EU triangular deals. For e.g. origin Country, Destination Country, TaxClassification for customer , Tax classification for materail , EU triangular deal. please check this solution and lets me know it works or not.