cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add jars to sap classpath

0 Kudos

hi,

i have alot of projects in my nwdi with one library project per track, but i need to add every jar i use in my projects as a used dc (one for compilation and one vor assembly). but the thing is, every deployed project (sda) has almost every jar packed in it, so if i have 20 portal components, every portal component has like 10 jars (if i use apache commons for example). so i thought there must be a folder inside the j2ee server, with holds some libraries, so i just need a compilation-used dc and no assembly anymore, because the j2ee server would have loaded the jar already. i searched the forum and the hel and the server itself (java classpath), but havn't found anything good. any suggestions? another thing is that i wrote a own native libraries... so i just need to copy the dll/so to a PATH-folder.. like windows or /usr/bin.. right?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

i tried adding the jars to the classpath using the configtool on each cluster node... seemed to work.. but suddenly... javax.servlet.ServletInputStream can't be found inside my portal components anymore...