cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Serialization in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the scenario from ECC to ECC where communication will be between Idocs to idocs.

The Idocs involved in this process are ADRMAS,ADR2MAS,ADR3MAS,CREMAS,SERDAT from source to target system.

I have the requirement like need to send the idocs in the Prioritization order like below from PI to target system.

ADRMAS

ADR3MAS

ADR2MAS

CREMAS

SERDAT

Can i do the Prioritization before coming idocs to integration engine? if not how to set the serialization order in PI ?

Quick response would be appreciated?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Proceed as follows:

1. Set up IDOC serialization in Sender ERP system:

@ Go to WE20 (Partner Profile) for Outbound Options --> specify Transactional RFC Port and Select Queue Processing option.

@ Specify a RULENAME that will generate the Queue's name for your flow.

@ Rule Name can be maintained in Transaction Code WE85.

2. In SAP PI 7.1 do the following settings

@ In Receiver IDOC Communication Channel you need to specify the QUEUE Processing option.

You can see the Queued messages in SAP PI by registering a display program IDX_SHOW_MESSAGE. You can do this using Transaction code SMQE > Edit> Register-->Display Program specify the queue name and Program name.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Praveen K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

--> I think you can go for Idoc Serialization.

-->Create the Rule and activate the rule in outbound partner profiles in WE20.

-->Go to t-code WEOUTQUEUE (i could not rememer exactly) and select the rule and execute.

try with this

Thanks

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do the IDoc serialization at the sender side

two things

If you want the Integration Server to process the IDoc XML messages created by the IDoc adapter in the same sequence that the IDocs are sent by your application

If you want the receiver to receive the IDocs in the same sequence that they are sent by the Integration Server using the IDoc adapter, proceed as follows:

Check the link might be of help to you

at SAP TECHNICAL SITE :/Tutorials/ALE/Serialization/page1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/content.htm

Regards

Ninad

Edited by: Ninad Sane on Jan 3, 2011 1:36 PM