cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slovenia : Per Diems Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured per diem per day/time for Slovenia. I am facing an issue in deductions for meals on trips of less than 12 hours.

For full days, deductions are being calculated correctly. It's days less than 12 hours where deductions are not working. Deductions are supposed to be based on a reduced per diem amount for a day of 8 hrs or 12 hrs. Instead, SAP is looking at the PD amount for the whole day and using that PD amount as the basis for the deduction.

Per Diems Rates are as follows:

>8H to <= 12H 15 EUR

>12H to <=24H 30 EUR

Deductions are set up as follows:

Breakfast = 10%,

Lunch = 35%,

Dinner = 35%

Example:

Trip within Slovenia is 10 hrs duration. Caculated per diem is 15 EUR which is correct.

For the PD amount of 15 EUR with 1 breakfast deduction eq 10%, Correct calculation: 15 EUR - 1.5 EUR = 13.50 paid to ee as PD

My SAP calculation: 15 EUR - 3.00 EUR = 12.00 paid to ee as PD

In my SAP calculation, 3.00 EUR is 10% of the PD for the entire day (30 EUR for 24 hrs), not 10% of 15 EUR (the correctly calculated PD amount for a trip of 10 hrs).

I tried a lot to resolve this issue, but didn't find.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In the calculation, did u mention as:

1. calculation: xxx EUR - 25% of 24 hrs EUR = xxx paid to ee as PD. then the value pick as 15 EUR - 3 EUR = 12 EUR paid to ee as PD

2. You need to mention xxx EUR - 25% of no.of hrs based on start time and end time, so that it picks 15 EUR - 1.5 EUR = 13.5 paid to ee as PD

you need to go accordingly as point no.2 to get the desired per diem

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for your answer.

Please let me know where to do the config for point no. 2 as i checked in the system and didn't find it.

Thanks

Sunil

Edited by: Sunil Goyal on Jan 5, 2011 5:19 AM