cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Availability Control against Asset Acquisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can anybody help me in the following issue....

in a cost project (WBS elements only):

i set up a budget profile (overall & annual years, and availability control against overall values), and assigned it to the project

i configured the availability control in order to issue a error message when exceeding 90% from the budget against all activities (target group: ++)

i activated the Availability Control

However,

When i made an Asset Acquisition (Transaction .F-90) for a particular WBS element with amount more than the WBS element budget, the system permit the transaction and does NOT issue the error message.... WHY??

Also, when i run CJI3 report, i find the amount of the Asset Acquisition in the actual cost of the WBS element, HOWEVER, when i run Budget/Actual/Variance report S_ALR_870133557 i do NOT find the amount in the Actual Cost column.... WHY??

NOTE: the availability control is working well against Purchase Orders, Goods Issues and FI direct postings FB60

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I know why did you use F-90 ? also, what are the line item entries recorded for F-90 in your WBSE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check up the cost elemnt against which this cost is reflecting in CJI3.Check whther any exmption has been set up for this cost element.