cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Lanes priority does not reflect fixed source list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Some materials have two inforecords, one of them is set fixed in the source list. However both transportation lanes have the same priority (0,00) and pp heuristics take document with lowest number or in case the delivery date cannot be met, the one with lowest planned delivery time.

Both inforecords are active in the inforecords integration model. I have run the rimodini as well as deactivate and activate the integration model but priority does not change and fixed source list is not selected so pp heuristics take the one that it is not fixed.

How can i get that the transportation selected is aligned with the source list records.

Thanks

CTF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos

you have to assign priority to transportation lanes manually . It cannot be achieved using CIF

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read that it is possible if the source list customizing was activated as well as the flag source list in the material master tab purchasing. I have tried and I cannot achieve expected results but it seems that it is possible. Are you sure that it is not possible automatically? If I set the priority manually it works excellent but we want to avoid this.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Other comments? Source list is not taken into account at all and source list integrate customizing says that using so, then APO transportation lane takes source list into consideration.

Thanks

CTF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the possibility with Badi /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN .

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice Vikas

CTF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fixed source list is in the ERP side and BADI is in the APO side so if we dont use a remote function caller. I have checked the user exits for procurement process enhancements:

- EXIT_SAPLCSRS_003 Customer-Exit for Selection of customer-specific scheduling info record data

- EXIT_SAPLCSRS_004 Customer-Exit for customer-specific selection of vendor/plant location

Any idea if it is feasible using the customer exits? Or we have to go for the remote funct caller?

Thanks!

CTF

0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to avoid any manual maintenance of procurement priorities in APO, we have made a little development based on user-exits enabling to set procurement priority on transportation lane from source list data.

The dev is basically composed of 2 CIF enhancements in order to accomplish the source list integration:

1- ECC outbound: Enhancement CIFSRC01 u201CTransferring customer SS fieldsu201D with user exit EXIT_SAPLCSRS_003.

=> Determination of the preferred vendors and providing to APO in table OT_SRI_CUS

2- APO inbound: BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN, using method PUR_TRPROD_IN_EXIT,

=> Setting of procurement priority: set to 100 by default, then to 0 in case of preferred vendor, using table IT_SRI

Hoping this can help, bye.

Pascal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Purchase inforecords are transfered to APO s external procurment relationship. Where as fixed vendor is declared in sourcelist and source list is not integrated with APO through CIF.

So marking fixed vendor in souce list will not reflect automaticaly in transportation lane.

You can blocktransportation lane or assign lower priority to required Tlane manually.

Other option is instead of maintaining it in sourcelist you directly maintain priority for Tlane in APO.

Regards,

Santosh