cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch wise condition record problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are able to create batchwise condition records with batch key combination but when we choose key combinations like batch material plant customer then we are getting the error " Object Batch not provided with characteristic batch 123 "

kindly suggest us on the same

regards,

sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ASk your user or MM consultant wheather they have taken GR if they took ask the batch number for the material they maitain it in vk11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPMONK,

whatever you are saying is too basics, that is already adressed, tell me any other suggestion if you have,

regards,

sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjana,

if that is the case,

then there might be some wrong in configuration settings.

please check the same and confirm.

or

please give the message number from it.

for your information use VCH1 - for creating condition records for batches.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I have used the SD02 (customer/material/plant) option and assigned some class (in that class material, batch,customer plant option is there & all these assigned as characteristics to that class) in VCH1 and when i am trying to mention a price for that batch in vk11 then it is till throwing error

regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjana,

this is to inform you that,

i have tested in SBX.

i have created a batch condition record in VCH1 &

a condition record using batch material.

there was no issues.

please check with your system that means there is some thing wrong in the configuration of CLAS & CHARACTERISTIC.

balajis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Here problem is I want to maintain price of the material based on Batch.

In price condition type for access sequence i maintained 3 condition tables

1.Batch

2.Batch,Material

3.Batch,material,Plant.

In VK11 while maintaining condition record for Price by selecting 'Batch' system is allowing

But if I select Batch,material combination or

Batch,material,Plant combination it is throwing error *Object Batch not provided with characteristic batch 123 "*

here 123 is the batch which i maintained.

Kindly suggest any thing i missed.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sanjana;

please check; whether for BATCH class there is an characteristic BATCH123 is assigned or not.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained the characteristics with like batch123 only then i have assigned it to class, even then i am not able to create condition record in vk11

regards,

Sanjana

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to CL03, key in the Class and Class type and execute. There select "Char." tab and check whether the said characteristic is maintained. If not, maintain it and retry your process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi