cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data proposal for a text on the text tab

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently working on processing traffic in GTS. I'm setting up defaulting data and it works fine for putting information in the document/evidence tab. Now, I want to add some information in a text on the text tab. As explained in the SAP Note 1376845, I added text IDs. The next step is to set up defaulting data rules to fill those text IDs with values, but I don't know how to configure this in Customizing.

Is it possible to use the activity "Extend Field List for Data Proposal" (SPRO > SAP Global Trade Services > SAP Customs Management > Procedures for Defaulting Data) to declare text ID as target field ? Or is it mandatory to use a BADIs on the ERP side ? The sentence "a text on the text tab is proposed as the target field" in the SAP Note 1529404 make me thinking that there is a solution for my need.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Yannick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Mouaz for your response.

I already did what you explained and it works fine to put default data in the declaration in the document/evidence tab.

Now, I'm freezing to set up this process for assigning default data in the text tab. I don't know how to register the database's field related to the text ID in the extend field list activity.

More in detail: for assigning default data in the document/evidence tab, I added a new proposal field named Z_CUII_D2 with following values:

Table -> /sapsll/legdoc, Fld Name -> PAPD2

But for text data, I don't know which table and field name to indicate.

best regards,

yannick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check OSS Note 1549925,

regards,

Ralf

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yannick,

Please try with following parameters for the extended field you have created:

Table = /SAPSLL/CUHD_C

Field Name = TTID

Qualifier = Text ID you have created

Origin = Header

Field length = Length of text to default

Target Field = Tick this field

Please note that some time back I had an issue with text defaulting as the defaulting process was working fine but the document was not updated. I had to save the document, leave it and come back to it in order to see the text defaulted. That is why it is important to check the defaulting log in order to see if the defaulting has worked fine or if there are errors.

Mouaz

0 Kudos

Hi Mouaz,

Before implementing your solution, I searched with se16 for table /SAPSLL/CUHD_C but didn't find it. Can I anyway configure the extended field as you proposed ?

king regards,

Yannick

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this table/structure does not exist in SE11/SE16.

It isused to extend the texts ID.

You should create your new text ID (the one you want to default) against this object in the IMG SAP GTS->General Settings->Text Control->Define Text IDs for Foreign-Trade-Specific Documents.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mouaz,

Thank for your help. I configured the system as you mentionned and it works well.

Best regards,

yannick

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, the activity "Extend Field List for Data Proposal" will help you to "define" new fields for which you can default data (target field).

The next step is to add this extended field in the defaulting procedure. This is achieved in the next activity in SPRO i.e. "Define Default Data for Document Fields, Messages, and Documents" where you will add the newly cretated target field. For access, you can use the Field Combination FC_0001 which is allways proposed in order to test if the defaulting is working or not.

Afterwards, you need to go the cockipit: Customs Management -> Master Data -> Define Rules for Default Document data. Choose your procedure (where you have added the newly created target field) and Legal Regulation. Look for you target field in the left pan and then add you defaulting values on the right pan. As said before, use the field combination FC_0001 in a first time in order to test your settings.

Then, you can go to your declaration (in change mode) and in the menu go to Edit / Default Data. Check afterward the Defaulting data log in order to see if the defaulting has been successful or not.

Hope this will help you.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Orféa Solutions

Edited by: Mouaz BEN REDJEB on Jan 11, 2011 9:06 PM