cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information need on FICO course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Karthik, i have done MBA in finance and working in a company as team leader for Accounts payable process.

I would like to know more about FICO course.

1. What are the contents covered in this course and is this training purely techinical or from end user prospective?

2. Which is best institute in bangalore to take this course?

3. What could be the course fee?

Kindly provide your inputs.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

The sap fi certification is a blend of both the techical as well as functional expertise, whereas mostly only functional experience is used and required and only in some areas ur technical knowledge is tested.

Now coming to your questions -

1) Course content -

chk out the link below, you will get all the major heads which are covered in SAP FI (TFIN52_64) CERTIFICATION

2) Certified Institutes in bangalore -

This you can easily search on google or by going into sap asia's website, nyways as far as to my knowledge these institutes listed below provides the certification training in bangalore

a. NIIT

b. Siemens

c. Gennovate

3) Course fees -

It depends upon you, and the option you choose for your certification. If you go for a 20 day ILT course the certification cost will just be double as compared to that of elearning. And e learning is a 6 mnth prog. in which you have to undergo 200 hrs. of online training, after which you will be eligible for your certification exam.

(Am not mentioning the certification fee as am not sure, whether am allowed to post it on open forum or not, but just to have an idea ILT is around twice as expensive that of E learning)

I hope that clears all your queries....

Regards,

Prashant Goel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks a lot for your help in providing details.

Could you please give more details about e-leaning. Is that one which we have in SAP web site or it is different.

Do i need to pay fee when i take eLearning or when i take exams.

Study material are given after the payment of fee or it will be given once the eLearning is taken up.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kartik,

Yes, that's the one that has been mentioned in the companies website. And you need to pay the fee in advance at the time of taking admision to the course and examination fee is different from the course fees. You can pay the certification exam fee at the time of booking your seat for the exam but need to pay course fee in advance. And once you have deposited your course fee, you will get all the study material from the concerned institute and your access to SAP Logon as well for 200 hrs.

Rdgs,

Prashant