cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In the customer-material mater data screen, under the Ordering Party Tab, I am seeing the 'header' section of this tab contains a field called 'Delivering Plant' and its blank . But in the table of this tab, shows plant as a field with plant information.

I like to know the relation between these 2 fields , pls.

Best

Alfonso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In the customer-material mater data screen, under the Ordering Party 
Tab, I am seeing the 'header' section of this tab contains a field called 
'Delivering Plant' and its blank . But in the table of this tab, shows plant 
as a field with plant information. I like to know the relation between 
these 2 fields , pls.

Could you please clarify on your observation ? As far as the Customer-Material master data is concerned, the value of Plant is maintained at two level i.e. at Header level and item level uder shipping section. When you update the value of plant here you can check the same corresponding value in KNMT "Customer-Material Info Record Data Table". Please revert if you have any doubts on this.

Regards,

Sarthak

riyaz_syed
Explorer
0 Kudos

The table which you are seeing in the tab ordering party for delivering plant is not a table it is a structure.

Please let me know the table name which you are seeing the delivering plant field information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

generally in item level plant is defaulted from carries from CMR ; MMR & CMIR.

you can enter in header delivery plant that meansit applies to all the document.

balajia

terp_michael
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alonso,

I am not sure I understand what you ask, but the purpose of the plant field in the customer-material info record is to default a plant for that specific material for that specific customer at sales order entry. It is similar to the Delivering plant field you have in the customer master, sales area shipping view, only more specific, because you add the material to the combination.

An entry in either will overwrite any customizing you might have to determine plant in the sales order. Please note that the materials must be created in the plant to make it work.

best regards

Michael