SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM13 - Update was terminated - ISU_S_LOYALACC_CHANGE

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is custom report for loyalty points calculations. it calculates and saves record in ELACCZ table. When we run report for large numbers of CA, it gives SAPoffice express info - Express document "Update was terminated received" from ..

This error can be seen in SM13 transaction, this tcode shows the data when update was executed and also brings us to the point where it failed in debug mode.

I analysed that error is generated in FM ISU_S_LOYALACC_CHANGE which internally calls ISU_LACC_WRITE_DOCUMENT.

From data its found that the exporting parameter X_OBJ-LACC-IELACCZ[] of ISU_S_LOYALACC_CHANGE contains duplicate record which fails the validation in ISU_LACC_WRITE_DOCUMENT. It should not contain the duplicate record.

It is sure that while the passing the X_OBJ, X_OBJ-LACC-IELACCZ is having unique entries only. but seems like ISU_S_LOYALACC_CHANGE adds one existing entry again in X_OBJ-LACC-IELACCZ[].

This is the issue happnes in 2-3 in range of thousands of CA. There is no particular SAP note for this.

Please suggest.

-Murtuza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just a suggestion...if I understand the issue correctly..

You should check the setting within the customizing table ELACCTAB....

If you have selected field Contract: seperation is choosen via contract, for each contract a new tab strip is displayed...

If you set this to division and only one tab strip should appear and ALL the contracts should be displayed....

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just a suggestion...if I understand the issue correctly..

You should check the setting within the customizing table ELACCTAB....

If you have selected field Contract: seperation is choosen via contract, for each contract a new tab strip is displayed...

If you set this to division and only one tab strip should appear and ALL the contracts should be displayed....

I hope this is helpful for you.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

The issue seems to be with COMMIT WORK used in the program which I understand should not be used from following thread. Implementing this approach, will update here what happens.

[;