cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing to COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have multiple Pricing Conditions (set as PRICE). As standard SAP, not all PRICE conditions will be active, but FI wants even INACTIVE conditions to be posted to COPA. How can this be done ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

inactive = values against will not flow.

then how do you get the values there in COPA.

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
As standard SAP, not all PRICE conditions will be active

Maintain "A" for the field Condition Class in V/06 for rest of the condition types. Next dont select "Statistical" in your pricing procedure. By doing so, all your pricing conditions will be active.

Finally, maintain all those condition types in ke4i and tick the box "Transfer +/-"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Basically, FI wants Active as well Inactive conditions in CO-PA. Secondly, we have Base price, list price and customer price so the condition class has to be PRICE in our case. If I set conditions as STATS, then it is messing with the pricing for product. (Std behaviour). Do I have create any routine / requirement which can help FI pull Inactive Conditions also to CO-PA ?

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not easy to understand what you would desire to see in FI.

Could you detail your scenario?

Please provide additional information.

Using a dummy example, please provide additional information on:

- what you will have in SD document;

- what you will maintain in pricing;

- what FI will attend from you to see in the postings.

Thank you.

Viviana A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

you are requested to check OPERATING CONCERN.

flow of actual values in SPRO.

balajia

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have an statistical condition that populate a field value.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but this will populates all pricing conditions and makes all of them active but this makes the pricing procedures work incorrectly. I dont want all PRICE based conditions to be active. Also do you mean I have to keep REQUIRED and STATS as 'ticked' in Pricing Procedure ? My basic concern is how can i make Inactive conditions pulled to COPA

Edited by: AMSULE on Jan 3, 2011 10:24 AM

Edited by: AMSULE on Jan 3, 2011 11:31 AM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest read Note 62536 - Info: Conditions in Profitability Analysis. It's longer, but I thing that it will suggest a solution.

Regards

Eduardo