cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When are doing PGI of Delivery, has successfully saved but after that showing information- Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "vinit"..

After that Document not saved due to this error.

Plz guide..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Please check the below pointer for resolving this issue related to "Express document "Update was terminated" received from author "vinit""

1. Follow the t-code "OVLK", select your delivery type and execute, check what is maintained for the field "NR int.assigt". The same should be maintained in VN01 with respective number range.

2. Please use the t-code SM13 and debug to trace out update task errors.

Please update your thread after working on these suggestions and hope this helps you !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil

This looks like an issue with a code change in a user exit or number range.

Check ST22 and in the error analysis it will point you to the exact problem, if possible paste the error analysis or check with your Abap team.

Thanks

Bhavik

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked document flow of delivery document to know about status ?,

Problem may be with material doc. no. not defined ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting error while using vl01n and vlo2n,

Actually after creating sales order when I am trying to do posting the goods by using vl01n system is giving me error ( express document update was terminated received from author sapuser) when I am trying to see our Order no by clicking the radio button. my order no is not there..

and suppose if I selecting Pre created order then system is giving me delivery no. but after then when i am using vl02n the same above given error is coming..

Please help me

Very thankful to you

Vikash Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

ST22 - to analyse your issue.

it is some thing to do with number ranges - you can use SNUM; OMBT for this.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the number ranges in VN01 for your delivery type.

number ranges might have been completed

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please check the number range for the material posting document. This could be the one reason. For further analysis check the dump in ST22 .

Please note that the material posting document number range is managed in MM hence coordinate with MM team for maintaining the same if required. However you can do that using the transaction code OMBT and select the Trans./Ev. Type as Material documents for goods movements and inventory diffs.(WL)

Please revert back to forum in case of any concern

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with your developers if they have made any changes in the related programs in the recent past, the error might be because of that

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Delivery document number ranges and material document numbers ranges.Some times numbers material documents status will block .. or will not update.

Regards

Nishad