cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter Fail - Receiver channel. Details: Receive timed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its an IDOC to JMS scenario. IDOC gets processed through the pipeline in XI successfully, can see the checkered flag.

However in Adapter monitoring, JMS adapter is in red.

The error text against the Communication Channel is "Receiver channel. Details: Receive timed out".

I am trying to connect to the JMS queue provided by a third party on port 1100 ( as configured in JMS adapter).My initial analysis is to check if the port is open on the third party's firewall( Need to get the response back from them yet).

However i would like to know, if there is something else that i should look into?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am just taking a wild guess...

Have you activated the JMS adapter in Visual Administrator?

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

JMS adapter is working fine,however the problem here is something else.

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil

You could test out if the pbm is with the JMS server by testing with a sample JMS client, you could use one of the simple client which comes with SONIC/JBoss installs.Which JMS server are you connecting to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following are the error messages in RWB audit log for the message sent.

Exception caught by adapter framework: The JMS channel with channel ID 3f307d6854683859b39f978a43e88872 is errornous. Details:Receive timed out

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: The JMS channel with channel ID 3f307d6854683859b39f978a43e88872 is errornous. Details:Receive timed out.

what might be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved . Problem with the port no. in Communication channel.

Thanks all for your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Could you post the entire error text? or is that all??

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

That is all I can see in adapter monitor.Pls suggest.

sunil