Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All items are copied into Credit Memo request

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

*Dear All*

*Suppose I have created one scenario in which there is material code with one free goods and run uto the billing.*

*I just need to know while creating Credit memo request wth reference to Billing,All items are copied into the sales order.My concern is that we can not hide free goods item in return order through Item selection.*

Plz suggest on that issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the copy controls from billing to sales document(T.Code# VTAF) check the copying requirement for your free goods item category is # 302 or not else change it to 302

Regards

Chandrasekhar

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekher

Thanks for your input

My requirement is that its mandory that all the items having the delivery quantity must be copied in return order.

In other words,you can not hide the free goods item in the return order i.e to deactivate the item selection in return order.

Anyway We have tested by putting 302,got the same result as early one.

Plz suggest on that issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh

May be you need to go for developement, try you own routine with your requirements in copy control

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can set it up in the copy control of the item category so that it is not copied in the return order. But there is a specific reason why SAP would copy it into a return order. Suppose you sell goods and give something free, then based on the principle that the goods which were free were sent with the charged goods, it is expected that if the charged goods are sent back the free goods should also be returned.

Thanks

Indranil

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil

Thanks for your Input

Actually these are the business decision taken by the concerned people.How we map this process?

Because throgh items selection,we can hide free goods.

So plz suggest on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Chandrashekhar use the copying requirement 302. Do some tests to check if the accounting for the return order is proper or not.

Thanks

Indranil