cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic based demos - do you have problems playing it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to run some XI demos from the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/docs?rid=/webcontent/uuid/110ff05d-0501-0010-a19d-958247c9f798#xi [original link is broken] , the problem is that when I play XI demos like (java mapping, xslt mapping), a new window comes up but the demo does not start playing and I dont hear any sound too.

Do you have similar problem with it, how can I make it work or the location of the media files changed?

Your reply is highly appreciated

Thanks

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Send a mail to sdn@sap.com telling them that the links are not working.

For the time being, go through these..

Java Mapping :

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/29/java-mapping-part-i -- Part I

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/29/java-mapping-part-ii -- Part II

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/29/java-mapping-part-iii -- Part III

/people/rahul.nawale2/blog/2006/07/18/java-mapping-an-alternate-way-of-reading-a-csv-file

XLST Mapping :

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/06/27/xslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-for-beginners

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/03/15/using-xslt-mapping-in-a-ccbpm-scenario

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Hope these help you!

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S : Please mark helpful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

I guess there is a problem with the Files. I tried to play the Java mapping and XSLT mapping clips but it does not play.

On the other hand, I tried playing JDI-SLD configuration and it plays perfectly.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S : Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whom can I approach to ask for what could be the problem and when it may be fixed so that I can play thsoe demos.

BTW is there any other resuorce where I can find information on java and xslt mapping.

Thanks

KK