cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very strange Batch Split Zero Amount Invoice problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I have a very strange Batch Split problem that is only occuring when we invoice a Consignment Issue document. Our Batch Split processing for normal Order (OR type) produces invoices correctly with a summary total.

The situation is this:

- Create a Consignment Issue order (KE) for 2 or more of the same part number, which automatically generates a delivery.

- When editing the created delivery we enter in the Batch Split information. The normal (or higher level item category) is a KEN. The Batch Split item categories are YG05.

- When we process VF01 to generate the invoice for this delivery, the single KEN item category line appears on the invoice (summary line), but has zero (0) in both the Quantity and overall Invoice Total fields.

Like I said before, if I were to create the same series of documents but use a standard order (OR) instead of a Consignment Issue, and use the same Batch Split item category in the deliver (YG05) but this time with a TAN item category (higher level), the invoice come out correctly with a summarized line item with a quantity and total amount.

The only difference in configuration between the Item Categories TAN and KEN item categories is the KEN item cat. has a "W" in the "Special Stock" flag an "Auto. Batch determ." is blank.

We do not have any User Exits concerning copy control modifications, so this is quite a mystery to us.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Scott.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks;

never mind, I dound the answer to the problem.

The issue is in the Copy controls for Delivery LF --> Invoice F2 for item category KEN.

The "Billing Quantity" flag was set to "B" (Delivery quantity less Invoice Quantity).

I made a change to the standard SAP setting of this flag to "G" (Cumulative Batch Quantity minus invoiced quantity) which is similar to the TAN settings.

This solved the problem and now the dollar amount is showing on the invoice for the Consignment Issue.

Sorry for the quick posting previously.

Scott.