Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Navigation Web Dynpro for ABAP:

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I am learning WD ABAP and for this I am doing the exercises that i found in the market place in the following link:

[Web Dynpro for ABAP: Tutorials for Beginners|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-wdabap?rid=/webcontent/uuid/367b73e5-0901-0010-daa3-9de4771fc985] [original link is broken];

In this moment I am doing the exercise Tutorial 3 - Navigation, I follow all the steps that says the document, but the system display the following message of error :

[Error Navigation|http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3034/errornavigation.jpg]

In the input of the fields of selection my entries are:

ACAPULCO and ALIC SPRINGS

What is the cause?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

1. Totally agreed with Baskaran that the best way to find about the error is ST22. Where you can find various analysis like error analysis, source code extract. Try to find it out the root of the error from there if it is a error in coding in any method you can easily find it out in source code extract.

2. If you are unable to find the error from ST22 then put a debugging point at various point of your program execution ( like in the beginning wddoinit , then in various action you are using).

However its seems to me that you are getting your error before wddoinit of flightlist view and this might be a problem for not embedding a view in your default window. That is check it out in your window whether your flightlist view is embedded properly and is acting as a default view. Just try this out.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year ahead.

Thanks & Regards,

Monishankar Chatterjee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carmen ,

the best way to find it out is to see the trace in st22 transaction and locate where exactly error is occurring.

probably the error is coming from the hadnleshow_no_flights method.