Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interface is not coming in Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working in PI 7.1.

When I am creating receiver determination, After entering receiver communication component, when I am going to select Interface. The desired interface is not coming in the list.

Can you suggest me what kind of issue is thie?

Regards,

Narendra Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>> When I am creating receiver determination, After entering receiver communication component, when I am going to select Interface. The desired interface is not coming in the list.

Can you suggest me what kind of issue is thie?

Answer:

If you are using Business component and not Business System, Click on Business component and edit your sender and receiver tab by adding + your service outbound and inbound interfaces respectively. You should be OKAY.

or

If you are using the Business System only then Please check the following. Go to Business System in SLD and check whether your software component or product is associated with Business System.

One of the above would sure fix your error.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It works a bit differently in PI7.1 (and above): /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/15/sap-pi71-receiver-determination-xpath-and-you

For IDOC/ RFC you dont need to worry...it is done the same old way.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you added the interface name in receiver business system?If not please add and try.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new in PI 7.1.

Can you plz give idea how can we add this?

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

You can do otherwise also. Just copy the copy the interface name and namespace, paste it in the respective place.

This should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not working

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check the business system in SLD.

Does it contain proper product or software component i.e. the software component where service interface is defined?

-Rahul