cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS sender channel to retain RFH2 header details into PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario in which a JMS sender channel has to also pick up the JMS message RFH2 header details, along with the actual message.

Input RFH2 header:-

<usr><batchId>123</batchId></usr>

Current settings:-

I have currently used ASMA settings to set Additional JMS message properties as 'batchId'

I have not used Dynamic configuration modules.

I have tried with both JMS compliant Mode and Websphere MQ mode

Current adapter message:-

Though the message does not go into red, i get a message saying that the JMS Property can not be set as shown below:-

"The JMS property batchId that corresponds to the dynamic header DCJMSMessageProperty0 is missing from the JMS message ID:414d51204447424252413236202020204c4713e92040f101. Hence it cannot be added as a dynamic header to the XI message e6769ba6-1801-425b-0ceb-d0a50d2016c8"

Any help would be great!!

Regards,

Ninu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to ensure that batchId actually comes into DCJMSProperty0 and not in any other message header.

Such an error would occur when you make a check on DCJMSProperty0 and the value is present in some other header.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am using the rfhutil tool for sending the message to PI. Currently to set the batchId, i have checked RFH2 - usr in the RFH tab and RFH type version 2. In the usr tab i have set batchId=12345. Are there any other settings that has to be done while pushing the message. I have written this so that i can confirm that i am not testing it wrong.

Regards,

Ninu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without dynamic configuration module not possible

follwo below steps

1) In Adapter Specific Message Attributes under the "Advanced" tab, use the table to enter your property names into the table (up to 10).

2) Click on the "Module" tab of the communication channel.

3. In the processing sequence, add a new module called "AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean" type "Local Enterprise Bean" module key "RFHHEADER".

4)If you want to extract RFH2 header information from usr folder then mention read instead of insert/write.

regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The addition of dynamic config modules did not solve my problem. I get the same error as before.

Here is what i have given in the module configuration:-

Module Key -

Paramter Name --- Parameter value

RFHHEADER --- key.0 --- read http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/JMS DCJMSMessageProperty0

RFHHEADER --- value.0 --- batchId

But it gives the same error. Please let me know where i have gone wrong.

Regards,

Ninu

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

2 years back i have done handling RFH2 header scenarios, i am able to handle this from sender as well as receiver case.

check my bussiness card u will get my i will send u one document .

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an addition to the Module parameter setting, I have also tried using message.batchId and then desperately module.batchId, but both failed to set the batchID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have tried every combination of adapter modules i have seen and the problem is still not solved. Any other suggestions? Probably something in the testing? I can not put it to the MQ team because in the Websphere UI i can see the header message as shown below:-

RFH ....L..."...

=

... ....

=

...$...<usr><ba

tchId>1234</batc

hId></usr> EDI_

|DC40 100.......(actual Idoc details)...

As shown above, only the header is in XML. the actual data is a flat file.

Please let me know if any more info is required for this.

Regards,

Ninu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the support. The document which Raj has sent is very useful and so is the suggestion that Abhishek has given.

It was a testing issue. We were unable to test in the proper manner with the rfhutil tool. Finally we did a similar receiver scenario and caught all paramters that were set during the test, used the same for the sender test and it worked fine.

Also, i have to mention that i did not need dynamic configuration modules in the channel. Probably you guys would have told me that, had i mentioned that i do have an interface mapping involved in the flow. my bad.

Thanks once again!

Regards,

Ninu

Edited by: NinuPSankar on Jan 5, 2011 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am using dynamic configuration bean in sender JMS adapter as per stefan's blog.But I am getting below error.

JMS Property businessId that corresponds to dynamic header DCJMSMessageProperty1 is missing from the JMS Message.

Please help how to fix this issue?

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you share the document to me?

Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

I have documented what had been finally done in the following blog.

http://scn.sap.com/people/ninu.sankar/blog

Regards,

Ninu