cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any WD UI mockup tool available ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A question suddenly comes to my mind that : Is there any web dynpro UI mockup tool available ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Inside SAP we use Visio with special plug-ins for the SAP UI elements. However this currently an SAP internal only tool. Syill you might be able to close even without the SAP plugin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We discussed this in TechEd Berlijn. Is that still possible to make it available as non-sap supported or via code exchange ?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I've had some discussion with the owner and they aren't interested in releasing the tool at this time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

thanks for following that up and pity to hear that they aren't interested in releasing the tool .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you tell me the name of the plugin? I try the Visio but I could not see the WD UI template.

Thank you very much.

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Vincent,

like Thomas mentioned. There is no set of public SAP UI Element Visio Shapes available (you named 'plugin'). Therefor you cannot install, see and use it in your visio application.

Regards, Bertram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no mockup tool available for WDA, But you can test the UI applications individually just put WDR in the Workbench-> Web Dynpro Component. You will find many examples displaying with various properties of UI elements.

Dear experts kindly clarify if i said is wrong.

Regards

Arun.P