cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Recognition - reply for G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I asked about revenue recognition , and G. Lakshmipathi replied me to check forum before doing it.

This is to inform you that I have all OSS notes and posts regarding this but still it is not completely clear. So, instead of messing up the things its always good to have good knowledge of it.

Its not necessary that some thing which is clear to you may be clear to others.

It is a open forum and should respect this.You may be in SAP for years but others too have full right to share their queries and knowledge, have some modesty.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have all OSS notes and posts regarding this but still it is not completely clear

In that case, you should have mentioned in your earlier post what notes you had gone through and what threads you got while searching so that it will be clear to all.

Just honestly tell, before posting, had you searched the forum with text "Revenue Recognition" ??? Before posting any question, you should be clear what you searched, where exactly you stuck up and what you expect from the forum. These are not indicated in your earlier post.

Also definitely, the below text is not allowed in any forum

someone give me document for its config steps

and as a Moderator, we have every right to lock the thread.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed G. Lakshmipathi.......will be careful now onwards. Apologies for inconvenience.

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srivastava,

Its right, what Mr Lakshmipathi has given guidelines. Repeated Queries will be create congestion and take the time for us in searching.

plz goahead and get your solution.

Thanks

Narendra