Did you mean: 

Need help on Sender FCC configuration.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on sender File FCC.

In my file 2 records are there

record1 which comes only once in a file.

record2 it will comes multiple times.

in both record1 and record 2 fields are sepatrated by ~

here is my Question : My input file as more fields than the field which I mentioned in the source structure.

Can u plzz tell me how to configure in FCC for those extra fields coming in the structure.

In my source datat tyoe i mentioned 10 fields but in input file 20 fields are coming.

Thanks,

Enivass.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enivass,

You can try following thing.

In Sender communication channel you must have defined recordset structure (For ex: row*)

Now in the parameters tab mention parameter row.additionalLastFields and value as ignore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

This will leads to no error but the extra fields from source will not be picked.

@Enivass:

If u just want to ignore the extra fields u can goahead with the above option.

Else u need to access the whole row as a single element

Babu

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

This will leads to no error but the extra fields from source will not be picked.

I think so that is the requirement from Enivass can be fulfilled by above solution as this will ignore extra fields and values can be transferred as required.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible.

Other way is posible , if u have less fields in the file than specified in config u can get atleast as empty value.

So i think its better to configure with the exact number of fields in the FCC as u r expecting in the file.

If you are not sure and the number of fields are not constant... u can access the whole row of file as a single element.

Then in the mapping split them based on the delimmter(~).

Babu