SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rack Jobber for POS Inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to ask about POS Inbound for Rack Jobber. SAP said that we can differentiate Revenue Account (GL Account) for each Rack Jobber by adding Vendor in Revenue Account Determination. However, during POS Inbound (Sales Per Receipt or Aggregated Sales), I cannot find the field in IDOC structure to add the vendor value.

Please share me your experience on it.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think it had to be the pricing procedure and subsequently the item category that is used during the billing creation of that item to link to a different GL account

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think it had to be the pricing procedure and subsequently the item category that is used during the billing creation of that item to link to a different GL account

0 Kudos

You need to maintain an own condition type for this. In your POS Inbound calculation schema and subsequently you also need to adjust your account determination in SD,

There is also some helpful information in the online help

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/d5/8142423f92b26be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards Carsten

Manish_Bhandari
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPVN

I am not sure which business scenario are you using rack Jobber for. But from ECC 6.0 onwards, you should user Retail Vendor Consignment process in case you need to handle consignment processing. In such a case you need to maintain settings of Retail vendor Consignment along with a consignment Info record and SD account determination settings which can do the trick.

Hope this helps

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes in Retail consignment processing, the stocks can be deducted directly from the consignment stock after the sales in POS, however it will not hit the vendor account directly you need to run MRKO after that to settle it manually.

Regards,

Suhail Shaik