Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation before a Scheduleline Date

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to create a delivery before a scheduleline date, but system is not allowing to create a delivery and throwing a error message .Is there any user exit to create a delivery befoe a scheduleline date without hanging the date in sales order.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasupala

For your requirement , either you need to go with the enhancement or with any user exit. But it is advised not to create delivery before schedule line.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do agree with you, it has to be some enhancement.Can you pls throw some light, which exit or Badi to ue to overcome this requirement..

Regards,

Pasapula.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasupula

You may have to go with the USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, As this userexit is used to insert the Technical code which will be called when the document ( Ex :sales order) is just about to be saved. So when the sales order is saved then the Technical code logic should be written by the technical team , that it should accept delivery creation date before schedule line date of sales order . Then you can create the delivery document before your schedule line date

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

create vl01n ,in the header change the document date to back date and save.

but u can not do pgi in back date

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just put the selection date as some future date (date later than the schedule line confirmation date) in VL01N screen and try.

Regards,

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My requirement is to create a delivery before a schedule line date, if the stock is confirmed for that date.

For Eg:When we do the availability check system is proposing the delivery date as on 30.01.2011, but some times the stock will be ready by 25.01.2011 (Before the scheduleline date), then system should allow the delivery creation on 25.01.2011, because stock is available in plant.But while trying to create the delivery in VL01N by giving the date as 25.01, then it is throwing error saying that delivery is only possible aftet 30.01.

My requirement is how to create a delivery without changing the date at sales order.

Pls suggest, Is there any way to achieve this requirement by doing some work around.

Regards,

Pasapula.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pasapula,

For Eg:When we do the availability check system is proposing 
the delivery date as on 30.01.2011, but some times the stock 
will be ready by 25.01.2011 (Before the scheduleline date), 
then system should allow the delivery creation on 25.01.2011, 
because stock is available in plant.But while trying to create the 
delivery in VL01N by giving the date as 25.01, then it is throwing 
error saying that delivery is only possible aftet 30.01.

I think when the system does the availability check for the Sales Order you have created in the system, depending upon the current stock level, forward or backward scheduling takes place. In either of the cases the system will confirm the exact date on the basis of which the total goods can be delivered. You can check it out in MD04.

Regards,

SARTHAK