cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT error: mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one existing message interface, It is using XSLt mapping, When I click on XSLT mapping program :

It goes to "Display Imported Archive"

Where it shows the mapping XSL file.

When I tried to open the xsl file from the Integration repository in edit mode, : Either click on Open or Click on Change program icon: it give me a error message ;

"Cannot display file map.xsl. Unable to determine the code.

While this mapping programm is working and has been developed manually.

may I know why its coming?

While some other xsl program is able to open.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the map.xsl is not valid in the format probably. Try to reimport the map.xl into imported archives.

Or copy this map.xsl into XML editors like XMLSpy etc and check the code.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Pls do export the imported archive as a zip file to your local disk and try opening the same. If its not then the zip file which you have uploaded might have got corrupted/is not fully uploaded.

Try activating the imported archive and do a check before you do that. This you can do with a minor change in the description or so.

Then coming to the point the mapping program is working fine. It could be the old instance which is in the server cache. If you go for a server restart this error might come out as a mapping exception.

Cheers

JK

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

please assure that if you save your xslt stylesheet locally, that it is saved in UTF-8 format, before you import it.

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please check your xsl in an editor such as xmlspy. Check for well-formedness.

cheers,

Prashanth