cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse process of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

Here is my scenario,I had created sales order with customer A,and had done goods issue and billing,so next step is finance turn to release billing to accounting via vf02,at this time finance found that this order should be placed with customer B rather than customer A,so now I need to reverse billing and outbound delivery,so what's the transaction/process of cancelling billing and outbound delivery,after that I need to cancel this sales order and re-place the sales order with customer B,another question is that how can I cancel this sales order after cancelling billing and outbound delivery?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to cancel the billing document using t.code VF11.

Then reverse the Post goods issue of the delivery document using VL09. Then delete the delivery using t.code VL02N (Go to menu delivery ->delete). Then you can delete the sales order using VA02.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if I had done the goods issue via vl02n,is it the same process?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me specific step to delete sales order in va02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After entering in VA02, , go to Sales Doceumtn and Select delect. Or click on reject document ctrl + f10 and assign rejection reason while cancelling sales order

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA02, enter the sales order number. Then go to menu sales document ->Delete.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to change sold to,I just need to cancel this sales order after reverse billing and outblound delivery,please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to delete the Sales order from your database you need to do the following:

1. Reverse the billing

2. Reverse the goods issues

3. Delete the delivery

4. Delete the sales order

If you want the sales order to be in status cancelled but still in the database

1. Reverse the billing

2. Reverse goods issue

3. Delete the delivery

4. Put a reason for rejection in the line item of the sales order by going into VA02 and save it.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

VF11 - CANCELLING THE BILLING

VL09 - PGR for delivery.

then sales order will be open status.

but how you will change the SP there in sales order.

balajia