Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuPM - Data from SAP BW Query(Automatic) and Manual not displayed in KPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

I am also, currently working on a project implementing BO SuPM Version 1.0. Landscape is ECC -> BI -> SuPM dashboards.

I have created a KPI in SuPM dashboard.

Case 1 : Automatic data collection - This KPI is marked for Automatic data collection. So, maintained Scripts with Connectivity and SAP BW Query name. I save this KPI and include in a new report and Run it. There are no records displayed.

Case 2: Manual data collection - This KPI is marked for manual data collection. So, maintained values in SuPM portal itself. I save this KPI and include in a new report and Run it. There are no records displayed.

Could you please help me how KPI in SuPM be filled manually and automatically ( from BW Query)?

Thanks,

Best Regards

PhaniRaj

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phani,

Check in the BI system if the records are getting loaded.

In supm application, under user preferences, you would get the query name that is the data source for SuPM query. Try running this query in the BI system to check if you get any data after successful loading of records into the cube.

regards,

Rupesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phani,

Please check whether is TCP/IP connection MDX_PARSAR is working in that case.

Regards

Rafael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

First of All, you should have a framework created and assign the Core KPI to that framework and specify the frequency of the framework (Say Monthly) and Activate it.

Upon Activation, if it is a Manual Data Collection, then you should perform Role Assignment ie specifyinfwho would be the Business Contributor & Approver for ur Manual KPI.

After this, you have to run this program [/SRCORE/DATAREQUEST] in SE38 in the backend system which wil create a data request,

Later you should login as Business Contributor and go to MY Data Requests and then provide the data for the Month specified. Then login as Approver and under Approvals option, you should Approve the data. Now, you should go to SuPM application and select that Month in the dimension and KPI and then RUN the Report.

For Automated Data Collection, you should have to initially creata a Query (SAP/ BW) and specify the name of the query in SPRO--> Sustainability Performance Management --> Automated Data Collection --> Maintain Queries (SAP/ BW) --> Specify that Query name and the Connector ID (SM59).

Now go for KPI creation and specify the Query name in the KPI and then Assign the KPI to the framework and activate it.

Upon Activation, You should RUN the program /SRCORE/AUTO_DATA_COLLECT. Now, select this KPI in the report and RUN the report.

If you perform these actions, you will get the values in the report.

It can be checked in the backend application, either by checking the Process chain[RSPC] or by checking the Infocube if the data is loaded into the Infocube or not.

Let me know if you face any problems...

Regards,

Raghu