cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis in CUP not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, we are using GRC 5.3. In CUP, I am trying to approve Role Provisioning. One of the requirements is to run Risk Analsys (as it says 'Risk Analysis is Mandatory'). When I hit the 'Risk Analysis' button, the circle keep circling but, nothing seems to happen forever (no error message either). Can you guide me in the right direction? What could be the possible situation? And, where am I better off to start troubleshooting.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the problem seems to be that I am connecting from VPN. From my analysis, after I reboot the laptop, I am able to analyze risk for the first 3 or 4 requests and after that I can't do risk analysis for any more requests until I reboot my laptop. If I login to a remote server (say Virsa server), I seem to have no problem at all. i am able to continuoiusly run risk analysis for multiple requests. The problem seems to be VPN or my laptop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can look at the logs which will provide you lot more informaiton. Also, try to run the risk analysis for same user in RAR and via web service navigator to see the results. Also, make sure that this user does not have lots of violations.

Regards,

Alpesh