cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach 2 objects in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we attach 2 different object in a document. Example; I have created a document and attach material under "Material Master" tab and saved it. Worked great! Now i went to a change mode and clicked on Vendor tab and added a vendor too and saved it, Now again i went to a change mode clicked on "Object Links" tab and i got abap dump.

Created another doc and attach vendor under vendor tab saved it. Went to a change mode attach sales order under "sales doc item" tab saved it. Now i am again getting abap dump.

So is that mean we cant have 2 objects at the same time or am i missing some settings. Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please provide us more information about the dump and maybe your system data. Because I do not know how Ravindra knows that this is a screen error.

With the information of the dump (Title, function module, coding,...) it should be possible to confirm if this is really a screen error.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a screen error. kindly give to Abap'r to solve it. You can not only link documents to two objects but can link to multiple objects. There is no restriction for object links. You can link to multiple at a time. The dump is dynpro screen dump.

Hope this will resolve the query.