cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MaxDB Software of Version 7.8 Available for Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP MaxDB software of version 7.8 is available as community edition now.

For more information, see the feature at the [SAP MaxDB site|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/maxdb].

The software contains a number of interesting new features and improvements. Check it out!

As we are approaching the end of the year, we would like to extend our greetings and best wishes to everyone.

Have a wonderful party and a Happy New Year <:o)

Best regards

The SAP MaxDB team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The link was corrected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

I'm trying to download the MAXDB Studio 7.8 for Windows 32Bit and it is downloading the 64bit version yet.

Could you please help us?

Tks,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

when I click this link, the correct version is downloaded.

Please delete your cache and try again.

Thanks and regards

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina

Even I am facing the same problem, downloading windows 32 bit version of MAXDB studio but 64bit version is getting downloaded.

Even I clreared the cache but nothing seems working fine.

Kindly advise on the same

Regards

Anandkumar S.M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same happened to me try to download 32bit and it downloaded 64bit and since this morning it cannot download 32bit as it gives me "Cannot get resource or content"

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, folks, this link is corrected and you can download the 32bit version of the Database Studio. BUT now you can't download the 64bit version - here you get the 32bit version as of today. It seems there is some more work to do to get it completely right. I'll keep you informed.

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Steffen

steffen_schildberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, finally we made it to link the packages correct. So you should now find the 32bit and 64bit versions of Database Studio 7.8.01.18 for download as expected.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I try to download MaxDB-Studio 32bits for windows. But the link was wrong, it's link to 64bits Studio(for win) !!

Please correct it, and I try letter, Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Thanks for letting me know. I have corrected the link and it should work now.

Furthermore, I asked the SCN colleagues to have a look at the download problems you mentioned.

Best regards

Marina

simon_matter
Participant
0 Kudos

I just wanted to point out that the link to SAP MaxDB Database Studio 7.8 for Linux 64bit doesn't work. It points to maxdb-studio-linux-64bit-i386-7_8_01_18.tgz instead of maxdb-studio-linux-64bit-x86_64-7_8_01_18.tgz. I was able to download the file by manually changing the filename.

BTW, the SAP download function is still not working well for me. I have to try several times to get a file, sometimes I give up and try the next day and it suddenly works. Then I can download one or two files and the third doesn't work again. I've tried with Linux/Firefox and even Windows/Firefox/IE, the whole thing with our Squid proxy and without proxy. It just doesn't work reliably and that happens to others as well. I'm really wondering what is wrong here because I'm affected with every new download of MaxDB and so are others and it has not improved since months now. There are repeated threads in the MaxDB forum about this issue from different peoples.