cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trasport Directory sharing on windows DOMAIN.CFG could not Create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

First of all i am very new to basis area so please for give me for my stupid questions.. Here is my Prob..I did a new installation system copy on win 2008/db2 environment and wanted to share the transport directory which is Dev system..I mounted the directory on to my server, set the permission to transport directory on the dev sys..set the profile parameters SAPTRANSHOST and DIR_TRANS according to the transport host (which is Dev System in this case). When i stms It was offering the Dev systm's Domain Controller..that the one i wanted..so i tried to save the configuration..then it shows me error
host\sapmnt\trans\bin\DOMAIN.CFG could not create..but still it was showing DEV sysm's Domain Controller waiting to be activated status..

Then i checked sdn for soultion..Somebody supplied the following solution for a similar case

1. go to STMS

2. in the command window type DICO ,and then press teh recycle button, which will delete the present configuration.

3. Reconfigure TMS.

But when i reconfigure tms goinf to the STMS its still offering Dev systems Domain but when tried to save Its showing me

window Saying

command:TMS_MGR_CONFIGURE_CLIENT

service: Configuration service

Function: TMS_CFG_CREATE_A2D_REQUEST

description: Apllication inclsion in domain already made

When i close window STMS showing its not configured...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fixed my self...Once again i went to DICO deleted the which was showing green...reconfigured STMS..that solved the issue...

Thank you so much to Pankaj and Anil for the reply...

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Access
host\sapmnt\trans\bin\ manually and then try to create any file over there.

Let us know whether you are able to do that or not.

Microsoft has brough lot of security fact in windows 2008.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see your system in domain controller? If yes then you may have to approve it from above menu bar and distribute the config

R,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the quick reply..I cannot see the domain controller after the window appears..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Seems like you are missing a step; please see the link below for correct steps to include a system in TMS

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/b4a0c17acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/content.htm

Also, you will have to first delete current tms config by going into 000 client of your system and then follow above step. Per my previous post, I was trying to point you out to the following paragraph from the above link "Confirming the Inclusion of the System". Please read the link carefully and that should help you.

R,

Pankaj