cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration NEeded for XI in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I have installed 2 SRM5.0 and XI7.0 systems. I am planning on using the Development XI install as the Central SLD for all systems but am not sure what configuration is needed in the SRM systems to enable XI to recognize it. Can anyone help or point me somewhere?

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy

I think we are talking about 2 different things here. I had a question about what steps if any were required within my SRM systems like SALAPICUST, RZ70 etc..

I know *I think aboutthe post steps for XI but are there any psot steps for SRM dealing with XI since we are trying to have a Central SLD?

Thanks,

Chris

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you look into Master Guide?

You need to make your SRM system as Application system and create Http destination pointing to the XI system,(post installation steps to make SRM to connect with XI system )

In the link given, there is a master guide, also it talks about installation guide also. And it has scenario specific configuration guide also.

But you need to go thru this Master guide to get the full info.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has delivered many of the repository content for the SRM XI Integration. If you download, the content, and import this, you can see many repository objects for common scenarios like MM to SUS , Procurement etc. for more

Go thru service market place for Master guides for this

www.service.sap.com/ibc -> Integrated Business Content for mySAP SRM-> Operational Procurement

Under mySAP SRM you can see many scenarios.

Regards,

moorthy