SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom FM for clearing

former_member190606
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to develop a custom FM for clearing (with the interface of FKK_SAMPLE_TFK115). Basically I want to assign clearing amount available to different items in table T_FKKCL_E115.

What should I do to define a fixed amount to some line item in table fkkcl

Say I have 2 open items in account

Amount Main Transaction Sub transaction

100 6000 0010

200 6000 0020

Say consumer makes a payment of 100 and I want it to clear the amounts above by 50(i.e equally between open items) then as per the documentation of the FM FKK_SAMPLE_TFK115 i should do this

Loop at t_fkkcl_e115 where betrw > 0

E_AUGBW_E115 = u201850u2019

E_XAKTP_E115 = u2018Xu2019

Endloop

But this code is not working. The system posts a credit open.

What could be the reason?

3 REPLIES 3

former_member190606
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, when I set an external debugger on the custom FM for clearing and put this custom FM in step 2 of my variant, the system doesnu2019t seem to execute the custom FM when I make the payment. However, if I put the FM in step 1 it does execute the FM.

I also tried another scenario. I made a payment in such a way that a credit open was posted. Then I ran account maintenance(behind which I had put the same clearing variant as the one mentioned above). Even if the FM has been put in step 1, the system doesnu2019t execute the FM!

Its strange but for some reasons this is how the system is behaving. If there is any confusion and you guys are not clear about whats happening then please do tell. I would elaborate the issue.

And guys please try to answer the first post. Would really appreciate.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

Found solution!

Thanks anyways guys

Edited by: adil_kapadia on Jan 5, 2011 8:51 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please enlighten us as to how you resolved this issue?

Regards,

Paresh