Did you mean: 

Archived Shopping Carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

SRM 5

Classic Scenario

R/3 4.6c

We have gone through the documentation regarding Archival in SRM and have a query -

1. Are the archived shopping carts physically deleted from the SRM database?

2. What is the indication that a shopping cart has been archived? Is there any report which can give this list? Is it possible to check in BBP_PD?

3. Can archived Shopping Carts be used for creating new Shopping Carts ie using the 'Old Purchase Orders and Templates' option can we refer to an archived Shopping Cart while creating a new Shopping Cart (we will not be creating any templates but directly using the archived Shopping Cart for copying the data).

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Amish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amish,

1- Yes.

2- If you look for your document in BBP_PD, the document will not be find as it was deleted from data base.

3- No: you can just read the document from its archive.

For more informations about archiving documents, read link below:

[SAP KBA 1541987 - SRM Basic Archiving Process|https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=1541987&_NLANG=E]

[Archiving documents for SRM 5.0|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/15/c9df3b6ac34b44e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

I checked both the articles.

There is no mention of the fact that the archived SC can not be used for creating a new SC. Can you please confirm on your reply on # 3 below.

Regards,

Amish

Edited by: SAP.Amish on Dec 30, 2010 8:21 PM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amish,

For me, a document being archived can no longer be used inside a data flow (even as reference) as it was deleted from the database.

Nevertheless, i let archiving experts to confirm or not what i wrote.

Regards.

Laurent.