cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECS Goods Receipt Errors

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am opening this thread since i couldn't find any threads about that topic and i cannot believe that i am the only one having this issue. In general, the issue we face with SRM 5.5 ECS is that we have a lot of issues with the valuated goods receipt in the backend ECC6. Mainly for two reasons:

1) we have FI validations in ECC (OB28) in place

2) we have GL accounts in the material group - GL account mapping, that require a certain account assignment category as defined in the field status group.

Issue

The issue is now that during SC and PO creation these validations do not take place. However once the idoc is process and posted in the backend these validations are done and than causing an error. However since our approval of the SC is based on the account assignment category we do not want to change the PO afterwards w/o any approval for this budget code.

Possible Solution

As a consquence i thought about kind of simulation of the Goods receipt in the backend, bringing up the error messages already during SC creation to prevent "wrong" SC's from being generated and approved. Would be interested how you would solve this or maybe addressed this issue already?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a function module used to do any accounting validations in SC.

This FM is mapped in BBP_FUNCTION_MAP (you can view the entries in SM30).

You can copy this FM into customer specific FM and add additional validations.

Best regards,

Ramki