cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNI Firm Receipt Key Fig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When PO comes into SNC the Firm Receipt key figure on SNI monitor is not getting populated. We are using standard PO collaboration process in SNC.

Thanks

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

You need to setup SNI inorder to see data in it.

The keyfigures are populated through PROACT XMLS sent from respective erp systems running ROEMPROACT2, RCMPROACT2 reports, which depends on the business setup

Please refer the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/f1/2f5642222fc553e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Node :Data Transfer from ERP Systems to SAP SNC for SNI....

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

We are not sending data for Firm receipt through PROACT messages as it will double the key fig value. SNC help also recommends that if you are using PO collaboration process this key fig will b populated once PO XML comes to SNC.

In our system also earlier it used to populate same way but I am not sure what has been change since then.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin

Try to post the data using transaction /SCA/TSDMTEST, try to see whether data is visible ???

Time Series type : SNI01 & SNI02

If you are not able to see data, then regenerate odm and activate the planning object structure listed above.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Data is visible for time series INVM1. But when new PO comes in its not updating the key figure value.

I checked the ODM settings for order type ORDR which are fine.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod

I have the same problem. I tried postind data using TSDM using Time Series type SN101 and SNI02. The data did not show up.

When I tried to activate the Planning Object Structure SNI01 and SNI02 it says, "Planning object structure was not found".

I believe for SNI we use INVM1 and not SNI0* right?

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin/Patil

Execute transaction SE16, enter table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBKO and press F7 (Table Contents)

Check entries with PLOBID '9AINVM1' and '9ADCF01'

If the OBJSTAT field shows a red light, execute transaction /SCA/TSDM09 for Time Series Data Type INVM1 and DFC01, choosing option Activate Planning Object Str.

If you didnt find the POBS itself then import manually through report /SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU_AFTER_IMP

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing the same issue - PO Firm Receipts are not getting displayed in SNI Screen. - SCM 7.0 Sp Pack 7

As per Std process we do not require to send PO- firm receipts using ROEMPROACT2.

The Firm receipt Key Figure - ORDERTS is not displayed in TSDM_TEST also...

All activation steps are done with respect to TSDM.

If I send PO- firem receipts using ROEMPROACT2 to SNC, it is displayed in TSDM_TEST and SNI screen also.

why ORDERTS is not getting updated automatically in SNI?

Any inputs ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kumar Arcot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath

Firm recipt key figure will not get updated as there is no link to order documents unlike SNC 5.1. if you want to see your incoming PO updating the key figure then try Order Forecast Monitor.

As per my knowldge SNI monitor only gtes updated through PROACT messages comming from ECC and not because of order documents in SNC in SCM 7.0.

Thanks

Pravin